Thursday, June 17, 2010

welcome all

ok here we go.

Song of the Day - (Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi)

As my title states this is an attempt to capture some of the details from my life. My name is Dave but have tons of nicknames. In one group I'm Lil Dave. At work I'm Brownie. In one group I'm Dumbass Dave. Others may call me DB, Browntown, Dirty Dave, D-Brown, and many more. I tend to always be busy and have something fun lined up around the corner. Very rarely will you see me in a bad or upsetting mood. I always look for the funny side of the story which sometimes is the immature side but either way you'll laugh. I will try and bring up stories of friends, work, school, family, and personal experiences. We will just have to see how and where this blog will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment